HOME

Welcome!

A Web Folio is a dynamic and comprehensive platform designed to showcase the one’s past professional work and projects. The primary objective of this platform is to highlight the author’s achievements and successes within the academic fields of political science and law studies, as well as their extensive professional experience in sales. Through this Web Folio, readers can easily access a wide range of information about one’s background and qualifications. The platform is designed to provide an intuitive and user-friendly experience, allowing readers to easily navigate through the author’s various projects and accomplishments.

Central to this Web Folio is a focus on my successes within the academic fields of political science and law studies. In addition to my academic accomplishments, this Web Folio also showcases my extensive professional experience within sales and business management. This section provides readers with valuable insights into the operations and successes as a Floor Manager, leveraging them as a valuable resource for those interested in the sales profession.

Overall, the Web Folio serves as a comprehensive platform that effectively communicates my expertise and accomplishments. By highlighting my academic and professional successes, the Web Folio establishes myself as an effective leader and analytical thinker in these respective fields and positions them as a valuable resource for readers interested in political science, law studies, and sales.

The Home page introduces the purpose of the Web Folio. The Biography page provides detailed information about myself, including professional and academic experience. The Groups & Organizations tab highlights the clubs I have been a member of in recent years. The Revised Work page presents updated assignments completed in ENGL 301 based on feedback from the instructor and team members. Furthermore, the Resume page includes both an online and attachment form of my resume, while the Application Package page is a curated page comprised of all documents necessary to apply for a Legal Assistant position at GVR Law.