BIOGRAPHY

My name is Gabriella Generoso.

I am a third-year student and passionate candidate for a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with a minor in Law and Society, anticipated to graduate in the Spring of 2024 at the University of British Columbia.

Throughout my time at UBC thus far, I have developed particular interest in coursework such as, International Law, Public Policy, Multinational Corporations and Globalization, and Business and Professional Ethics. These courses have provided me the strategic thinking and research skills to leverage my education and career preceding graduation.

In hopes to become a lawyer one day, I anticipate on attending law school upon completing my undergraduate degree. I have engaged in and become equally interested in multiple fields of law – from International to Corporate Law – that I have not yet been swayed towards which I want to focus on in the future.

I take pride in my dedicated balance between education and career, with almost 4 years of experience in the retail and sales, deepening my breadth and depth of understanding for the company’s values and principles – between positions as a Style and Service Advisor in stores, to a Concierge Associate in office, to my current role in the Store Management Department. I have developed strong collaborative skills by working with and leading a team of like-minded individuals with an optimal balance of business and people relations at a micro and macro level. Partaking in greater responsibilities including hiring and retaining quality talent, understanding and working on employee schedules in accordance to business objectives, and ensure optimal execution of profit maximization has ultimately provided me the experience to enhance my skill set for the future.