Gold

Just another UBC Blogs weblog

Vancouver’s Marketer.

without comments

Although the Canadian Investing Conference is targeted to cover Investment Management topics, some of our Keynote Speakers, such as Bob Rennie, are experts in more than just investing.  Bob Rennie is the Director and Founder at Rennie Marketing Systems & Rennie Associates Realty.

The other day, I went down to his office on the boarder of China Town in Vancouver.  Let me just say – this guy is so cool.  After talking to him for an hour about real estate, marketing, life, Vancouver, and personal experiences Bob gave me a tour of his office.  Bob’s passion is modern art.  He has devoted half of his office space to his own personal modern art museum. Bob also serves on multiple museum boards such as the Tate Modern in England and is the face of many of the local arts boards in Vancouver.

Acting as Chair of an investing conference, I thought I would just expand my knowledge of Finance.  Oh boy – was I wrong.  Bob has sparked my interest in other topics, and has solidified my belief that all areas of business are integral to each other.  Seing how successful Bob is with both of his firms, marketing and real estate, has made me really appreciate the significance of all areas of business.

Written by golde

October 29th, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Posted in Uncategorized