Week #3 The Cool Source of Information

Hello, everyone!

For this week I have come up with a few cool source of information except those I posted before.

http://www.tkfutures.com “is a tutorial website.  The “T&K Futures and Options Inc” is quite useful for learning the basics of commodity futures and options. It has a clear explanation  of futures (hedging, margin call and so on)for beginners, especially, I like the section “links” there are references to sources that might quite useful for making strategy.  I would say it is the trading guide for learners like me.

In addition to “T&K Futures and Options Inc”, for the daily news on commodity markets I recommend www.grainews.ca .

And, www.foxbusiness.com is also for the daily news, but it is not only for the commodity futures, it is, overall, website for the striking news in USA and all around the world.

The last one is www.weather.com . In this website, you can look for the weather forecast in USA and in the world.  Also, it is impact on the expected harvest, so there is the news on weather forecast.