BIOGRAPHY

Hello!
My name is Hanul and I am an aspiring Project Manager.

At an early stage in my academic career, I became passionately interested in the interpersonal psychology and various concepts that form the basis of user experience, while also exploring in greater detail the sociological and cultural impact of understanding the individual.
As my interest in psychology developed, I became curious about the social, demographical and cultural impact of individual experience. To better understand, I studied various research methods within the field of Psychology, conducted research myself, studied cultural, developmental and social Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, and various History classes, which helped me develop a deeper comprehension of the socio-cultural impact of individual experience. With this strong background of academic exploration, my interpersonal psychological philosophy continued to evolve. I became interested in cutting-edge design techniques and their application to inclusive research.

A blend of passion for visual technology, design and a degree in psychology, allows me to be imaginative, creative and hands-on, all while understanding new and improved ways of implementing better individual experience. Using my prior work experience as a Youth Development Specialist, as well as Project Coordinator I have the ability to easily adapt to any situation, expand my knowledge, prioritize and stay positive. Through this I gained valuable skill sets, such as strong communication skills, delegation and collaboration. Building a strong rapport with principals and other superiors I have worked with in the past, proved to be a valuable asset in learning leadership attitudes and behaviour.

I have experience in all stages of developing and designing APPS, websites and products, handling both qualitative and quantitative data for iterations, and working with design softwares such as Figma, Sketch, Invision and Adobe XD. Having extensive academic background in research methods have allowed me to be equipped to turn data into information that is easy to understand.

Open for any opportunities and employment!