Memorandum

MEMORANDUM

To: Dr. Erika Paterson, ENGL 301 Instructor
From: Harvey Dhaliwal, ENGL 301 Student
Date: May 30, 2022
Subject: Notification of Application Letter Posting

I would like to inform you that I have posted my letter of application to my blog page as requested. The contents of the letter are summarized as follows:

• I am currently completing a Bachelor of Computer Science degree and have previously completed a Bachelor of Science in Biology with Distinction.
  • My main professional interest is creating and improving upon existing software to empower people with disabilities.
  • Over more than five years of university education I have developed excellent writing skills including organization and attention to detail.
  • My communication skills were strengthened through communicating professionally to clients and volunteers at my previous workplace.
  • I struggle at times to balance school and life, and take longer to complete assignments.
  • My learning philosophy is focused on consistent practice and adopting a growth mindset.

Thank you for taking note of my memorandum, I look forward to reading other students’ letters and forming a writing group.

Enclosure: 301 Harvey Dhaliwal Application Letter

301 Harvey Dhaliwal Application Letter