Maybe you’re feeling sick or you’re having trouble sleeping. You might need a prescription refilled, or you might need some relief from back pain. Student Health Service is here for you if you need help with your health and can be your family doctor at UBC.
What is Student Health Service?
Student Health Service is a primary care clinic on UBC’s Vancouver campus where family doctors and registered nurses provide care for individuals and groups.
Who can use Student Health Service?
- all UBC registered students
- students of another institution who are visiting UBC or attending for a semester or a single course
- students of UBC-affiliated colleges (e.g., Regent College)
- students of the English Language Institute
What does Student Health Service provide?
- all health care services normally available at your family doctor
- well-woman care, including contraception
- sports medicine
- specialists by referral only:
- medical care for eating disorders
- plastic surgery
Be your own superhero and reach out if you need help with your health.