Healthy Elements Wellness Fair

Next Friday, the Wellness CentreSUSUBC SCI Team, and UBC REC are joining together to put on our annual Science wellness event.

This year the theme is Healthy Elements, and we are inviting you to join us in exploring all eight elements of a healthy lifestyle. Each of these elements will be represented by a different campus group with a booth offering resources and information on its importance, as well as advice on how to incorporate it into your busy life. Oh, and did I mention there will be pancakes, parfaits and popcorn?

: Friday, February 7th from 10 am- 12:30 pm
Where: Outside AND inside of Abdul Ladha
Cost: Absolutely FREE
Why: Because what better way to kick-start your weekend than breakfast and a wellness fair?

Stop by for a fresh smoothie courtesy of UBC REC’s bike blender, then head inside for a full breakfast of pancakes and parfaits, as well as an exciting, interactive wellness fair! You can even enter your name in a draw to win cool prizes including free registration for UBC REC events, or a Magic Bullet!

Although the fair is geared towards Science students everyone is invited, so grab a friend and drop by during your break or even between classes.

One Reply to “Healthy Elements Wellness Fair”

1. I like the actual valuable information you actually provide for your articles. I am going to book mark the web site and check all over again the following frequently!