CHAPMAN LEARNING COMMONS
Irving K. Barber Library 1961 East Mall | learningcommons.ubc.ca
- Offers UBC selected learning resources and tools.
- Links to resources such as:
- ‘Live Well, Learn Well’
- New student tips
- Study tool kits
- Writing tips.
ENROLMENT SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
Brock Hall 1874 East Mall | Room 260 Irving K. Barber 1961 East Mall
604-822-9836 | http://students.ubc.ca/about/esp
All undergraduate students in a degree program have a dedicated ESP to help with things like:
- Paying tuition and making a budget
- Requesting a transcript and changing programs.
- They can also connect you with other opportunities and resources available to help you succeed.
- If you don’t have an assigned ESP, they’re still available to help.
Location depending on faculty, see website for more specific details | http://students.ubc.ca/enrolment/courses/academic-planning/advising
Academic Advising can provide students with advice on:
- Degree planning,
- Degree requirements
- Course-related questions.
- The undergraduate faculties also have advisors who deal specifically with international and aboriginal students and their academic concerns.
Qualicum Room (3rd floor) Irving K. Barber | Macmilan 358 (LFS) | Group Study Room (Totem) | Boardroom (Vanier) | Ruth Blair A (Walter Gage) | http://www.ams.ubc.ca/services/tutoring/
- The AMS tutors offer free tutoring services.
- AMS tutors can offer you support with:
- Exam reviews
- Study tips
- And much more