External Blog: Using Social Media to Generate Sales Leads

As I was looking for articles to read and talk about, I stumbled across this blog post that talks about using social media to generate sales. It appears that nowadays, everyone is on social media. Children, teenagers, adults, parents, grandparents all have some sort of exposure to social media. To attract a wider range of customers, it is convenient, effective, and affordable to advertise on social media.

This blog talks about the things you should do while advertising on social media. Although it is easy to just up a website with all your company’s information on it, it is much more effective to add more effort and make this channel of advertisement so much more customer friendly and attractive.

Social media isn’t always a bad thing. I think one of the most important things that promoting on the internet can benefit a company is that companies can directly and publicly answer consumers’ concerns and questions, upgrading the image of the business while making customers happy. You are able to personalize your business to fit your customer’s needs, making your business much more “human” (some companies nowadays sound like robots). Using social media platforms to promote your business is an affordable way to help small businesses grow and expand.

Sources: Blog, Image, Image, Image