Home

Hello! Welcome to My Web Folio

This Web Folio is here to showcase some of my best works in English 301. It also highlights my academic, personal, and professional achievements and goals for co-op hiring managers in the software engineering field.

English 301 is a writing course dedicated to helping students develop skills in written and online communication in a variety of business and professional settings. Students have the opportunity to practice and prepare their communication skills through activities, such as preparing abstracts, proposals, applications, reports, correspondence and online communication resources.

In the section below, there contains a summary of the pages in my Web Folio and the links to those pages. They are listed in a suggested order for easy viewing and navigation:

1. About Me: A biography outlining my academic and professional experiences, and future goals.
  2. Blog: A collection of reflections completed throughout English 301.
  3. Resume: An online version of my resume.
  4. Application Package: A file applying for the position as a Software Developer Co-Op at Change Healthcare. The file contains the job posting, a cover letter, resume, and three requests for reference letters.
  5. Best Work: A page displaying my best writing assignments completed throughout English 301.

Thank you for viewing my Web Folio! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at hzhou2@student.ubc.ca