Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Meta

Archive for November, 2012

The Way Ahead

Sunday, November 18th, 2012

The fiscal cliff will give a negative influence on future market. I will offset my long contracts of soybeans as soon as possible. I will not go short contracts of corn next week,because the Environmental Protection Agency has rejected requests from several governors — including Virginia’s — to waive fuel standards that require more corn to […]

Cool materials –fiscal cliff

Sunday, November 18th, 2012

Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) soybean futures ended lower on Thursday suspended for two days in a row of gains. Investors offset long positions due to “financial cliff” worries and good weather conditions inSouth America. Agricultural market price and theU.S.stock market all fell, the financial investors worried that cliff would not be resolved, theU.S.economy may […]

What went wrong

Sunday, November 18th, 2012

Ending balance as of 11-16-2012,           Position Value:  $2700.00         Cash Available:  $42857.69         Equity:         $45557.69         Realized Gains:  $6918.00 This week I do an experiment, proving that even though the information gives a sign of unbelievable continuing fall, the price trend are the same as the information shock. It is a failure to […]

The way ahead

Sunday, November 11th, 2012

For the most part, today’s USDA reports were negative for crop prices–more so for soybeans and less for corn and wheat. Corn prices are expected to remain in the sideways pattern experienced over the past six weeks while old crop wheat prices are expected to be supported within the wide range experienced since mid-July. Prices […]

Cool source of materials

Sunday, November 11th, 2012

The USDA report is released this week,which rises the estimation of production. The 2012 U.S. soybean crop is forecast at 2.971 billion bushels, 111 million larger than the October forecast and 80 million larger than the average trade guess. The U.S. average yield is forecast at 39.3 bushels, 1.1 bushels above the average trade guess, […]

What went right and wrong

Sunday, November 11th, 2012

This week, I went a short contract of corn and a short contract of soybean. I gain a lot in soybean, almost gain 100%.Additionaly,I gain a little in corn market, because of the soybean decreasing pressure. I can gain a lot because many reasons. Gradually, I find that the future price is easy to be […]

The Way Ahead

Sunday, November 4th, 2012

Generally,many U.S. investigation agencies  increase soybean production estimation, and soybean oil consumption peak season is  to come. Soybean fundamentals decreasing  pattern is difficult to change, it is expected to continue down this week.   Estimations of the two big future companies are higher than the estimation report released in October by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. In […]

Cool Source of Material

Sunday, November 4th, 2012

Corn futures are trading lower midmorning. Corn futures are tumbling going into midday trade on spillover weakness in the soy complex and firm gains in the dollar index. Weekly export sales were once again disappointing this week. Current export sales totaled 167,900 tonnes, higher than the previous week’s sales but still on the low […]

What Went Right

Sunday, November 4th, 2012

Holding 6 – short on S2X                  mark to market         price in:       1532.00         today’s price:  1527.00         committed:      $4625.00         gain/loss:      $250.00 Ending balance as of 11-02-2012,           Position Value: $4875.00         Cash Available: $35821.65         Equity:         $40696.65         Realized Gains: $445.00 This week I continue a short soybean contract. The soybean future […]