The road to being an Entrepreneur

As Drew mentioned in his blog, having Joel Primus come in and talk about his story was not only inspirational but also eye opening. As a person Joel seemed humble, persistant and passionate, qualities that I feel make him good at what he is at.

What is Naked?

Naked is a Premium Underwear brand, that targets the new urban metrosexual male. The underwear itself uses high quality italian microfiber and is available for purchase at Holt Renfrew.

What I learnt

Joel is successful today, however over the past few years he has been through many challenges that would cause even the bravest person to give up. His story is an inspiration, because he believed in himself and that was enough for him to keep going.

Working for yourself might be something worth considering, however like Joel most entrepreneurs face challenges. It is only through patience that these will be overcome. Also I was able to see how rewarding owning a business can be, even though Joel was humble his passion and drive were clearly present as he presented to us.

A side note on Brand

Also Joel stressed the importance of Brand is very important, especially in what you decide your nice market is going to be. This is because brand is the feeling you create amongst your target market and if you are able to give them what they want they will come to you.