Reflection on Marketing Plan assignment

Reflection on Marketing Plan assignment

This marketing assignment is one of the most interesting assignment I have been doing so far. Since it is separated into three different parts, it allows us to incorporate more information into each part also make each part more sound and knowledgeable. Also, the time gap between each due day of the assignment is reasonable, therefore, we do not feel time stress. As the result, the assignment will be done more organized and well-prepared. As well, the teams are randomly assigned by professor, this provide more opportunities for students to meet different people, and in workplace, we often do not have choice for people we work with, it is a random system, this also give us a pre-practice for real workplace. In addition to that, this also train our ability to work with different people. We might even work with someone we don’t really like to work with due to some behavioural, personality or characteristics differences between you have that person.

The most exciting part of this assignment is the third part: video presentation. In this part we need to make our own video to incorporate and present our previous works and our ideas. However, for this part I feel a bit time stress, since not everyone has the video making skills, and the learning process is slow really time consuming if you don’t have any previous or related knowledge about it. The only suggestion I will give for this assignment will be, if we can have more lecture on how to make a video, it will be fantastic. Even though, this obstacle also make us a better team, since we can divide up job, each person take responsible for specific part.

Overall, I enjoy this assignment, what I gain from it, it is more than the mark showed on our assignment. Wish to have it in more classes.