Unit 4 Reflection: Web Folio

I thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating a Web Folio. It allowed me to express my creativity and passion for content building. It was probably my favourte assignment this term. To complete the Web Folio, I took a trip back to the beginning of ENGL 301 and remember my journey in this course. I reflected in the various ways that I grew as a professional writer, and of course, areas of improvement going forward. I had many challenges throughout this course, but it was all worth it due to the numerous lessons learned. The Web Folio assignment was like the Spotify Wrapped or YouTube Rewind of ENGL 301!

Reviewing my past assignments a month to two after definitely gave me a fresh take on those pieces of work. I can see clearly more than before the weaknesses in my writing and where I could have done better. At the same time, the current assignment highlighted my best works too and helped me remember the effort I put into them to achieve the outcome. It made me happy to have worked so hard in completing those assignments.

Recreating my blog into a more asthetically pleasing, better put-together Web Folio that even people outside of ENGL 301 may enjoy is incredibly rewarding. The job I chose to create my application package on was for a content creator position, which I am very glad I picked, because it is genuinely a position I would consider applying for.

In summary, the Web Folio does a fantastic job of wrapping up the course. It gave me something beautiful and permanent to look back on after I complete ENGL 301.