External blog: Tangoo Blog

(Photo credit:google image)

In class 18,we heard fantastic presentations delivered by three alumni who started up their own business after graduating from Sauder. From my point of view,the most impressive idea is from Tangoo,a new and creative app served for social purposes.I checked the Tangoo blog after class,and I found it pretty successful and attractive in terms of delivering their value proposition

Tangoo clearly knows what their customer segment is and how to catch their attention.One way they figure out is to differentiate from others by humanizing blog.Targeting at consumers who are seeking for a perfect place for dating or hanging out with friends or family,designers successfully narrow the distance between the target customers by creating a casual atmosphere with less formal pictures of people laughing and enjoying dinner as well as the breath-taking view.They also showcase customers some behind-the-scenes glimpse of their team and share their inspiring stories.

(Photo credit:google image)

With the logo of “Tangoo,your pocket concierge”,Tangoo’s value proposition is clearly defined as providing useful information and recommendations in a fast and simple way to ensure that the social night is perfect and entertaining.Tangoo is a hands-on app that is innovative and convenient to check the destination information at any time,which greatly fulfills the need of modern people trying to save time.

Recently,I began to use the app myself and found it pretty useful and convenient.I believe the future of Tangoo is undoubtedly promising.

Link

https://blog.tangoo.ca/