Snooping Around – Netflix

Recently Netflix shared with the public how it knows what people want to watch. They revealed that Netflix snoops around on the internet to find out what movies and shows are the most downloaded, so they can update and improve their own site to become more popular. This is a very sneaky method but works well in their favour.

In my opinion, what Netflix is doing is interesting and actually quite smart. Digging in deeper to see what consumers want to watch shows that Netflix has a real commitment to pleasing their consumers and always become more profit maximizing. Lucky for Netflix, searching popular pirated or downloaded shows isn’t illegal. Some may think this is a form of cheating but in all honesty anybody could sear
Netflix is using their skills to acquire the knowledge of the most popular shows and movies to please the consumers. In my opinion I think this is a very creative way of retrieving information and become more popular. ch that information up.

If you have tried to watch free episodes of your favourite TV show, you must know the struggle people go through just to watch their favourite show. Netflix is providing a safe and very affordable place where you can watch all your favourite shows at ease.

Article: http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/10/10/pirate-raid-22/