Self Reflection of Marketing Project

Working on the Best Buy project in a group is an excellent learning opportunity to me. I really appreciate the chance to work with 5 other incredibly awesome group mates(Matheus, Henry, Max, Faraz and Jin).

The whole project has taught me how to make an entire marketing plan from the beginning till the end. Information searching is the first and also the vital step of the entire project. I was in charge of searching the background information of Best Buy for our first group assignment. The most difficult part of this task was to find the most accurate statement among a huge amount of relevant information. In order to do well in this part, I read a lot of relevant information and put my own analysis into all of them. After very careful consideration, I integrated all the indispensable information into a background report in a clear and brief way.

When we were doing SWOT analysis, I also did a lot of research online about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of Best Buy before every group meeting.  During group meetings, we  exchanged our information and thoughts and completed our first two assignments very efficiently.

For the video project, although I was not the main role in the entire video, I participated in every group meeting and tried my very best to complete my part of the video. This video is the crystallization of  every group member’s  effort. Here, I really want to say “Thank you and job well-done”, everyone!” 🙂