The Innovative “Lexon”!

I would consider the Lexon to be an innovative entrepreneurial company. This company was founded by René Adda 1991 and is known for its creativity in Lexon’s individual products. René Adda had showed passion in the designing industry ever since he was a young boy and has never gave up on his on this passion, which lead him to strive innovation and creativity for Lexon for 20 years (PPT).

The Shop In Lyon

Lexon’s target was “CREATING THE DIFFERENCE” and with such innovative development, Lexon has open 23 stores since 2010 and employs only 115 people in 37 different countries. In addition, their goal is to launch 33 new stores in China by the end of February 15th 2011.

I consider Lexon to be an entrepreneurial company because they are not only “innovative” but they are also a small company which employs only 115 in such a widely spread company. Also, I believe they are taking risks with their innovation, for example, the diagram below shows Lexon’s specific expertise:

They are the only brand who performs in these 6 key fields. Perhaps, the creative products they are coming up with may not target customers wants and needs, especially taste, as Lexon employs different designers and each customer would have different preferences. To resolve this issue, I believe Lexon would need to do detailed and specific market research.