response to https://blogs.ubc.ca/jonathanjuvik/2013/10/06/micro-condos-in-canada/

The article posted by Jonathan Juvik caught my attention because it is a prime example of companies trying to ignite new niches into the city of Vancouver. Personally, this style of housing was always more appealing than the typical Canadian house. High density living creates a greater city like atmosphere. This can potentially lead to an increased population that will boost the economy. Jonathan makes a great point, by stating that Canada may not be the prime spot for this style of housing, because the greater amount of Canada is the countryside. However, there is nothing wrong with bringing this housing to the major cities of Canada. Through my observations, I believe ” Micro-Condos” will be very successful within these major cities. Even though the prices may be higher, this is exactly what city folk are searching for, a small, trendy and elegant loft. Overall, this was a great blog post completed by Jonathan Juvik.