The SiChuan earthquake of China

When I browse the blog report of others, I feel little bit funny about what they have post on the blog. Why? Such like what they say, today everyone gets the information from the Twitter,Facebook and internet news. People cannot just believe everthing on the internet,because we must not exclude the possibility of aspersions on the image of a nation. What I find out from there blog is all about China’s downside.

For example : One of our student in this class says that “This devastation wasn’t immediately reported to the rest of the world, as many western news outlets such as Facebook, You Tube, and Twitter are banned in China.” I totally feel stupid about this statement. Actually people in China are useing the exactly same thing as the Facebook , You Tube, and Twitter, they just have the different name of them. Also in the cyberage, If people want to check out what happed on about the Fackbook or they want to know about the  inside story of the goverment, they can easily to use the proxy to check out the webpage of other countries. Im not say that the China goverment blocks some of the forgien web page is a good thing,but people are not foolish, they know how to get the infermation they need.

One student in our class says that,”In an article written by Malcolm Moore in the Telegraph (a UK newspaper), he explains that the Chinese government needed to “relax its reporting restrictions” as 29 journalists, 19 of whom are bloggers, are in prisons.” When the earthquake was happend, I was in Regina, Saskatchewan. All of the Chinese people in Regina got know this information right after the earthquake, and we did a pray for all of the victims.  Also in China, the goverment was very proactively to taken steps to save. The Chinese media were follow this issue closely,too. So that I cannot believe that why the student of our class say that.