Unique packaging increases the profits.

The post is about the Freshness Burger’s new invention in Japan. The company invented a unique package of the burgers for the women. It is a facial mask. This facial mask is the package material of the hamburger, but it also used to cover the women’s face, especially the mouth, to make them feel more comfortable when they eat the hamburgers. This is created because of the one of the Japan’s tradition that Japanese prefer women with small mouth; women should always cover their mouth when they eat, laugh, and yawn for the manners. Because of this unique product, the profit from the women customers of Fresh Burgers has increased rapidly.

Comment:

The reason why I chose this article is the topic attracts me to read this blog posting at first. The title was really powerful that I clicked to choose this. Also, while I read, there were many photos that interest me, and help me to understand better about this story, the concept. Lastly, the video was really funny that I watched twice because it was short, brief but has clear message. In addition, the topic of this article attracts me best. Inventing unique facial mask for the package paper to catch women customers was amazing though that no one could thought of it.

https://blogs.ubc.ca/michaeljin/the-power-of-smile/