Our assignment 3 done :)

We have our video done today and our team work together very well. We chose Coca-Cola as our company to work on and we got good marks on both assignment 1 and assignment 2. In the first and the second assignments, we did not start as early as possible so we got our final work done one or two days before the deadline. At the third time, we started our meetings and brainstorming so early that we got lots of time to discuss and come up with a great idea. Everyone is friendly, easygoing and creative which makes me learn a lot from our work. We not only work hard on our own part very well each time, but also provide useful comments and ideas on others’ part.  For example, we discuss the scripts for our video and we are not just working on our own character, which makes me really feel like staying with a team.

As a team, helping each other and understanding each other play an important role. In our third assignment, I was assigned a role that has to read a lot scripts. But my English speaking is not so fluent enough which might influence our team’s performance. When I communicated with Alex and told her what I thought, she was willing to switch her role with me. I really appreciate her help and her great performance.

It’s been great working with all our teammates.