Wanna learn English?

Commercials that people get a good laugh from are usually remembered, and a lot of companies have taken that into account when advertising for their products. Also, many buyers tend to compare substitute products when buying them, and one advantage of funny commercials is that buyers can’t really compare the product specs with others because they are not emphasized in the commercials.

With that being said, I will then post a youtube video titled “the world’s funniest commercial”, which I would not disagree. I apologize in advance should the obscene language in the video offend anybody. So here we go.

I hope you’re laughing by now because when I first saw that I almost fell off my chair laughing. You could make the argument that I’m easily amused, but the point I’m trying to make is that many funny commercials make an impact because the true intentions of the commercials are not revealed at first. We have to keep watching until the very end, which creates a little suspense and separates funny commercials from many serious and bland advertisements.