ENGL 301 BLOG

by Karen Okoyomon

Re: Kitty Yan

To: Kitty Yan From: Karen Okoyomon Subject: Re: Writing Team Invitation   Hello Kitty, Thank you for inviting me to join your team, I accept! Based on our combined strengths, we will make great team. I look forward to working with you. Kind Regards, Karen Okoyomon

Email to Helene

To: Helene Tran From: Karen Okoyomon Subject: Invitation to Join ENGL301 Writing Team   Good Morning Helene, I am reaching out to formally invite you to join as the fourth member of my writing team. I was impressed by your extensive educational background, and think that this would be a great asset to the team. […]

Email to Zoe

To: Zoe Maika From: Karen Okoyomon Subject: ENGL301 Writing Team Invitation   Hello Zoe, I am reaching out to formally invite you to join my ENGL 301 writing team. Upon reading your application letter, I was interested by your learning philosophy and approach to teamwork. Your reliability, communication, and dedication makes you a dependable team […]

Email to Sidney

To: Sidney Singh From: Karen Okoyomon Subject: ENGL301 Writing Team   Hello Sidney, I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to invite you to join a writing team with me. Upon reading your application later, I was intrigued by our shared background in writing, as you are a creative writing student, and […]