My Proudest Achievement

My proudest achievement is definitely getting accepted to Sauder School of Business. It is not my proudest achievement because I got into one of the best business schools, and it is not my proudest achievement because I achieved what I aimed for. It is my proudest achievement because of the process that I went through to achieve it.

When I decided to study abroad, it also meant living and studying alone apart from my family.  I had a difficult time adapting to Ridley College but soon, my strong independence helped me to quickly absorb new environments. Although I was feeling much more comfortable with the new environment, it was hard to meet all the school’s requirements. Each and every step was hard and difficult but I thought these steps I take now would definitely make me shine in the future.

Since I needed to balance my academics, athletics, activities, and community services all together it was crucial to self-control and overcome all the temptations around me. I did sometimes fail to resist some temptations but I eventually figured out to work hard and release stress later on. I learned how to organize and manage time and got really good at it. By setting priorities, it was possible to study more effectively and efficiently. Moreover, by managing time, it was possible to digest the busy schedule at Ridley. Organization and time management was my key to be actively involved in academics, athletics, activities, and community services. As a result, I won the honor of the Ridley College Academic Tie for two consecutive years. And most importantly, I was able to release my stress using the extra time that resulted from my time management.

All the hard times I went through at Ridley is such a huge asset to me. I learned lots and lots. Not only academically but It was also a life lesson. It’s like I was a disassembled engine before going to Ridley and after I’m a quad turbocharged V12 ready to roar anywhere. I guess my next proudest achievement will be using this engine to successfully graduate Sauder School of Business!

This entry was posted in Business. Bookmark the permalink.