The big news this week regarded environmental disasters. Starting from an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.7 which occurred on B.C. coast on 27th October, 2012, the next big thing is coming towards NYC: Hurricane Sandy. Although the tsunami which hit Haida Gwaii and Port Edward had a negligible effect on the population, Hurricane Sandy is […]

Can Celikyilmaz’ Blog in How BP failed on contingency planning has provided me with an insight of how important the reputation of the company really is. John R. Kimberly of CNN defines the negativity on the reputation of BP(British Petrol) as “damage that threatens its very existence.” No matter how good the quality of the oil is, reputation […]

Can Tim Horton’s Expand??

Posted by: | October 7, 2012 | Leave a Comment

Sally Chen’s blog of explaining how Tim Horton’s had come to become an iconic symbol of Canada has prompted me to dive deeply into the business structure of “Timmy Ho’s” .  Consequently, through analysis and examinations of Tim Horton’s structure, values, and its products, I have come to realize the enormous obstacle that Tim Horton’s […]