An unfruitful situation.

by khaledamin

I’ll come out clean this time, I hate Apple. I hate their “ethics”, I hate their motives, I hate how they treat consumers, and I hate how they’re still successful and wrong at the same time.  So what is the problem? The problem is that Apple have absolutely no clue on how to treat their customers.

Issue no. 1: Price.

Have you seen Apple’s prices? Ok, I so understand that they do sell high-quality products, but the prices at which these products are sold are way over the roof. Apple abuse their power by over pricing products and still benefiting from excess sales. It’s kind of like they have a positively sloped demand curve, which is a rare case. And the thing is, the actual value of the product is way less than its price.

Issue no. 2: Product.

What I really hate is that they keep on releasing newer products that aren’t really innovative. What IS the difference between the iPhone5 and iPhone5S? Nothing. Their strategy is to release new stuff to make the old stuff seem obsolete, and this psychologically leads the consumer to believe what his product is no longer good.

To me, they’re just another profit hungry firm.