Maybe its time to change?

by khaledamin

Before entering university, my perception of business was people changing the world,  of which whom go out there and make a positive change, become an inspiration, leaders, something that connects with humanity. As I began attending classes, my whole perception was polluted with a different side to business. Boring spread sheets, boring numbers, boring graphs, boring analysis. I soon came to realize that many people too viewed business in its, core, text-book image, which is putting a price on things, making a profit, and just thinking about money. At the moment, it really does seem like everybody’s got a price, where the sale comes first and the truth comes second. My plans of studying business don’t involve becoming a profit-maximizing, money hungry business man. I came here to find myself, to teach myself how to unite humanity and business. To care for customers, to create a peaceful world where the happiness of strangers comes before the profits of a business.  I want to be a company that sells happiness to consumers and ensure satisfaction. Money is without a doubt a factor to happiness, but I feel that it shouldn’t be a goal, rather a side benefit to good intentions.