Volunteers are needed for the Second Annual Land and Food Systems Graduate Student Conference! This one-day conference on Thursday, March 5, 2015 needs lots of helping hands to be a success.
*COME AND ATTEND THE CONFERENCE FOR FREE! Volunteers will receive free registration*
Several volunteer positions are available for the conference, including:
- Conference program design and compilation
- Reviewing abstracts for oral and poster presentations
- Checking in registrants on the day of the conference
- Chairing oral presentation sessions
- General set up and tear down of the conference
- Helping prepare conference packages
…and much more!
To learn more and sign up to volunteer, please register online at http://gsc.landfood.ubc.ca/volunteers/
Please note that all volunteers are required to attend a mandatory volunteer meeting (lunch provided!) on February 12, 2015 in FNH 220 at 12PM.
For further information, visit our website. If you have any questions, please, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.