INTERNAL deadline: January 22, 2016
Aboriginal Graduate Fellowship
The University of British Columbia offers multi-year fellowships to Master’s and doctoral Aboriginal students. Award winners are selected on the basis of academic merit through an annual competition, administered by the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies in consultation with the First Nations House of Learning. Approximately a dozen new fellowships are offered each year.
Amount: $16,175 – $18,200 per annum plus tuition
Deadline: INTERNAL deadline: January 22, 2016
- All Aboriginal students are eligible to apply, but priority is given to Aboriginal graduate students whose traditional territory falls, at least in part, within Canada.
- Applicants may or may not be UBC graduate students at the time of application – the competition is open to both incoming and continuing graduate students.
Nomination Procedures / Materials
- completed Aboriginal Graduate Fellowship Application Form
- copy of applicant’s Canadian Common CV (use the CGS Master’s form, save as a pdf)
- copies of all university-level transcripts to 31 Dec 2015 (print-out of Academic History from SISC is acceptable for UBC transcript).
For complete information about this competition, please see the Graduate Awards website: https://www.grad.ubc.ca/awards/aboriginal-graduate-fellowships
The contact at the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies for this competition is Angela Rizzo (email@example.com).