Friendly reminder: please notify me about your intention of applying by Thursday, November 24th.
· You may consider working on your CGS-M or Affiliated Fellowship application with your supervisor. Or at least have it reviewed by your supervisor before submit it.
· Once submitted, no corrections/updates would be possible.
· Please make sure you do not wait to the last moment to submit your application.
· Be reminded that the deadline for CGSM is 5pm (Pacific time) Dec 1st, 2016.
· For the Affiliated Fellowships applicants, the deadline is 4pm (pacific time)Dec 1st, 2016, Room 344, MacMIllan Bldg.
· The CGSM offers are to be held at UBC ONLY.
· Upload the official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions you have attended to. Make sure you also upload the Grading Key for each one of the transcripts.
· Check with your referees to make sure they submitted the letters of support.
· Read the instructions carefully and follow as indicated.
The Fall 2016 Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS M) application is available on the Tri-Agency Research Portal
The deadline across Canada for applications is 5pm Pacific Standard Time on Thursday, 1 December 2016. After this time, the Research Portal will close, and there will be no opportunity to re-open the application. This is the deadline for all application materials, including reference letters. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that their references are submitted on time. Please note that when identifying UBC as your institution, the official name is “The University of British Columbia”.
Instructions for completing a CGSM application (including transcript requirements) are available online
The Fall 2016 Affiliated Fellowships Master’s-level competition runs in parallel to the Tri-Agency CGS M competition.
The Affiliated Fellowships materials for Master’s-level funding have now been posted to the Graduate Awards website: https://www.grad.ubc.ca/awards/affiliated-fellowships-masters-program
The deadline by which Affiliated Fellowship applications for Master’s-level funding must be submitted to the applicant’s UBC graduate program is Thursday, 1 December 2016 (same as the deadline for Tri-Agency CGS M applications).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Lia Maria Dragan
Graduate Programs Office
Faculty of Land and Food Systems The University of British Columbia
344-2357 Main Mall | Vancouver BC Canada V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.8373 | Fax 604.822.4400
Lia.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org www.landfood.ubc.ca