The Western Association of Food and Drug Officials (WAFDO) proudly continues the tradition of awarding a $2,000 scholarship to a deserving scholar enrolled in a college or university within the WAFDO region (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, British Columbia, Alberta, Guam, North Mariana Islands, Mexico). In September 2015, we will be awarding one or possibly two $2000 scholarships, depending on availability of funds.
- have entered their junior or senior year in the Fall 2015;
- be enrolled in a college or university within the WAFDO region; and
- be pursuing education in the career fields of environmental health science, food science, drugs or pharmacology, cosmetics or medical devices.
To apply for WAFDO’s 2015 J Jos Campioni Scholarship please submit the following no later than June 1, 2015:
- Complete application;
- A one-page essay detailing your interest and personal goals in the area of public health;
- One copy of your official college transcript; and
- At least two letters of recommendation.
For more information, please see our website at www.wafdo.org/scholarships.html