Small grants of up to $200 to lead a West End Food Festival project are available! The deadline to apply is Monday, July 25 (next Monday)! It’s a short application.
* The concept is similar to the Neighbourhood Small Grants
* Grants of up to $200 for projects held in the West End between September 15th and 20th (Thursday to Tuesday)
* The event/workshop must be free of charge to the public
* Examples from previous years: Canning Workshop, Seed Saving, Vegetarian BBQ and Community Garden Celebration, Native Edibles Walking Tour, Fermentation Workshop, Growing food in small spaces workshop, Microgreens, Oyster mushroom growing, Basics of Latin Cuisine Community Kitchen and dinner, Pizza-from-scratch
* Made possible by our presenting sponsor Vancity Credit Union
Folks can apply online – the link is on our webpage here: http://gordonhouse.org/news-events/west-end-food-festival/
We do have paper applications available at the front desk if anybody doesn’t want to use the online version. If you have questions please email email@example.com.