The Pacific Regional Society of Soil Science presents the 2019 Spring Workshop and AGM: The Cutting Edge of Soil Science
The 2019 workshop will feature expert soil scientists from around the province discussing cutting edge soil science technologies!
- Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Registration closes on Friday, March 22, 2019
- Dr. Charlotte Norris – Soil Health Institute, Project Scientist
- Scott Smith – Professional Agrologist (PAg)
- Dr. Quentin Geissmann – University of British Columbia, Post Doctoral Fellow
- Derek Hunt – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Biologist
- Dr. Zia Mehrabi – University of British Columbia, Post Doctoral Fellow
For more information and registration, click here!