Home Page/My Course Outline

ENG 301 99C is a technical writing course which is offered online. The course is aimed at teaching students about the elements of formal writing, allowing them to write in a variety of formal contexts.

While the course is fully online, it involves regular involvement between the student, their peers, and their instructor. Throughout ENG 301 99C, students will post a series of assignments on their own blog, and comment on their peers’ posts, in order to hone their technical writing skills.

By enrolling in this course, I hope to refine my writing and editing skills. I expect that continued engagement with my peers in this course will allow the necessary practice to hone my technical writing skills.

A goal I have by the completion of this course, is to be able to edit my own work to a professional standard, without requiring assistance. I also look forward to learning from my peers who have come from different academic backgrounds, and each possess a unique skillset.

By the end of this course, I hope the writing I produce is clearer and tighter, and that I will be able to edit more efficiently. I seek to upgrade my writing and editing skills, and capitalize on the learning opportunities this course offers.

One response to “Home Page/My Course Outline