The Relation Between Schools’ Anniversary Ceremonies and Economy

Why I choose to write this blog? Because today is my senior high school’s 125th anniversary, the ceremony was really fabulous and everyone put effort into it. I want to say happy birthday my dear school and sent my best wishes to her! However, I find that there are some facts, which reflected from different schools’ anniversary ceremony concerned with economy.

My school’s ceremony 

On the one hand, I find that my school reconstructed a lot of old buildings, including school history museum. It indeed improved school’s fame and make the school more beautiful, but as a student who graduated from it, I have never visited the school history museum when I was in school. It is kind of wasting money for reconstructing the school history museum only open in typical days.

On the other hand, the distinguished guests who came to the ceremony are mostly from the government, other school’s presidents as well as former students. But there are fewer former school students who are successful in business have been invited.

In my opinion, I think school should make good use its money to students’ study environment, such as reconstructing labs. Besides, school should attach importance to persons who devoted themselves to business.

Sources: http://photo.renren.com/photo/248452356/photo-7463867825