Home

Welcome to my Web Folio!

About me:                                                       

Hello! My name is Lovin and I am a registered dental hygienist with extensive experience of 12 years in pediatric and general dentistry. Clinically I provide restorative and preventative dental hygiene services to all ages. Currently, I am enrolled in the dental hygiene degree completion program at the University of British Columbia. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my family and explore the outdoors. 

The purpose of my web folio is to present my professional and academic achievements. 

The navigational bar on the top of the page can be used to browse through the web folio. Following pages are included in the web folio:

Home: Short bio about myself and quick link to connect with me. 

Application Package: An application to apply for job as Dental Hygiene Instructor includes job advertisement, cover letter, resume and three letters requesting references. 

Best Work: Details of my best work completed throughout the English 301 course. 

Blog: Reflections of the assignments and writing completed throughout the English 301 course. 

LinkedIn: Link for professional networking through LinkedIn 

Professional Memberships: Link for professional associations that I am registered with. 

Resume: Dental Hygiene Instructor resume attached for review

If you have any questions, please contact me at kahlon20@ubc.ca. Alternatively, you can also connect with me on LinkedIn.