Apple’s marketing strategy

Personally, I have fell in love with Apple products since I was in high school. Apple is being a humanistic company with a heartfelt connection with its customers. The white apple  design on the lap-top is simple but unique, and even outstanding.  Apple’s brand personality is about lifestyle, imagination, liberty regained, innovation, passion, hopes and dreams. I found some really interesting points in Nicole Louie’s Blog that Apple company has achieved its success through the simplicity of their products and excellent customer experience.

Apple products are simple to use for customers. Unlike some high technology products (eg, HD camera) which have a huge of information customers need to know before they use them that Apple provides direct, concrete and simple instructions on how to use Apple products. Apple fully understand that all aspects of the customer experience are important and that all brand touch-points must reinforce the Apple brand. The very successful Apple retail stores give prospective customers direct experience of Apple’s brand values. Every time when I enter an Apple Store, I always feel comfortable to look around, try the Apple products, unlike some of the retail stores that the staff really try hard to sell things, but not consider your feel or need.  Apple store visitors experience a stimulating, no-pressure environment where they can discover more about the Apple family, try out the company’s products, and get practical help on Apple products. And Apple staff are friendly and helpful, everyone of them wears smiles anytime.

1 thought on “Apple’s marketing strategy