McDonald’s “Are We There Yet?”

Reading the top 30 freakiest commercials collected by Adweek, I found this funny and impressive commercial made by McDonald. This ad, obviously, is targeting young children as its target customers. It successfully shows the psychological aspect of children’s desire of McDonald through enabling magic power to the two children. And I think this ad is a reminder advertisement, since McDonald comes to people’s life long time ago. It tries to maintain customer relationship and remind customers that the product is needed. And another reason I like this commercial is that it does not mention the product or services or quality of McDonald, all the ad is about how urgently the two children want to get to McDonald. Isn’t it saying that people love McDonald, this brand, even just mention the name of it? So, I think this ad stands on the children’s point of view, successfully expressed their idea and probably every child’s thought on McDonald. Also, when a parent sees this ad, they might be impressed  and be thinking that maybe their child wants to eat McDonald just as the two in this commercials!