Letter # 1

Madison Strasman
15 Fenwood Hts

Toronto, ON M1M 2V6

July 18, 2022

Aritzia
220 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M5B 2H1

Attention: Manager of Aritzia

Subject: Order Error

I have been shopping at Aritzia for many years now as I have always found the quality well and the service good.

On June 30, 2022, I had made an order at the Eaton Centre location in Toronto, Ontario because the items were out of stock at the store. My order number was 1234 ABCD which I have attached below. I had ordered three shirts and a dress. I received my order this morning and was looking forward to wearing the dress tonight. The dress I had ordered was a size 2 and I had received a size 8 in my package.

I recognize that this is a busy time of year for orders, and this must have been an error, but I ask for a refund for this product.

I have always found Aritzia to be a reliable brand. I look forward to hearing back from you soon regarding this error.

Thank you,

Madison Strasman
Enclosure: Order confirmation email

Letter # 2

Aritzia
220 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M5B 2H1

July 20, 2022

Madison Strasman
15 Fenwood Hts

Toronto, ON M1M 2V6

Subject: Order Error

Dear Ms. Strasman:

We appreciate you reaching out on behalf of your order error. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your support of Aritzia.

To your request, we kindly offer you ship the incorrect item back to us following the return address on your package at no cost. For your reference, the address is:

Aritzia
220 Yonge St
Toronto, ON M5B 2H1

We will have your new order shipped within the next three business days with the correct sizing.

On behalf of the Aritzia team we hope this response can help. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and continue to be grateful for your support.

Sincerely,

Manager of Aritzia