A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

I’ve decided to write about my dream wedding since my last post on jewelry from Tiffany & Co. Since a little child, I have been very fond of Disney fairy tales, and wish that the magic can be with me until the day I get married.

So Disney’s main “good” is its theme parks, fairy tales – and so they are able to extend their brand and taking this opportunity to provide wedding services. Since Disney is a well known and well established brand- the brand Disney not only protects it from competition and price competition as Disney wedding packages are extremely expensive! With branding, Disney does not need to promote this line as the Disney is famous for creating fairy tales- and couples are expected to have the perfect wedding done by Disney. This is also the reason why Disney weddings are worth a lot in terms of market value. Its unique, one-of-a-kind experience, no competitors can match this luxurious experience. It is given that almost everyone is familiar with the Disney brand- so brand awareness is very high. Couples willing to pay the amount it costs to put out one of these luxurious weddings’ value is to get this one experience- the best of the best. And the website: http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/weddings/florida/collections/overview

I would have to say the best line within the Disney Wedding is Couture.

Here’s a clip on the website: Disney Wedding

Now- to make things a little more interesting, let’s contrast with a newly innovative wedding idea: McWeddings at McDonalds. To start us off, let’s watch a short clip: McWeddings. My first impression of this idea: WHAT!? Interesting. So I guess McDonald’s been trying to increase its product lines by creating a wedding service. Personally, I do not find this appealing. If I were to have a wedding- dream wedding is Disney, but ideal still will not be held at McDonald’s. Though McDonald’s brand awareness is very high, I am very shaky on the market value and perceived value from customers. As seen in the video, there are people that do buy this new idea, but I think having a wedding at McDonald’s …just doesn’t feel right.

Anyway, just a little interesting wedding idea I found to be. My dream wedding is still at Disneyland!

Disney- a magical place like no other.

Mandy

One response to “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes