Mar 10 2010

Class? Who needs that. Lets update instead.

Published by at 10:39 am under Uncategorized

I’m actually typing the notes as I go, and I’ve read ahead for this class. I’m a good student, promise.

So much to get excited about in the near future guys!

To start, storm the wall is well on its way. Since I’ve taken up the bird-coop since September, the idea of a marathon seems a bit more realistic to me. There’s a good chance I would have laughed in your face if you ever asked me to run one beforehand. This event is huge, and I’ve been stoked to participate in running myself silly, and then climbing a 10 foot wall with the help of some friends.

Missing the Olympics? Get ready because round two is on its way. Paralympics is a go, and I’m sure it won’t disappoint. I’m thinking about getting some sledge hockey tickets and cheering on team Canada. Maybe some more moshing downtown? Speaking of which, I still need to visit the Olympic Store downtown. A friend that works there says stuff is 50% off, granted a good chunk of it is gone. But man, I seriously want a life size Quatchi.

Another tidbit, my inner vampire freaked out when I saw the 10 second preview of eclipse. Full length trailer comes out tomorrow.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k33DEEI-15c[/youtube]

And lastly, my housing fiasco is done and dealt with. I’ve been admitted as an RA in totem, woot!

5 responses so far

5 Responses to “Class? Who needs that. Lets update instead.”

1. Alisonon 10 Mar 2010 at 9:17 pm

Congratulations on the RA position! It was very competitive this year 🙂
    Which house?

2. Mark Antczakon 11 Mar 2010 at 11:08 pm

Totem! I’m super excited that I get to come back. 🙂

3. Alisonon 12 Mar 2010 at 12:05 am

Sorry, I should’ve clarified more. Do you know which house in Totem? Floor?

4. Mark Antczakon 12 Mar 2010 at 12:07 am

Ah, not yet. But apparantly it can’t be my current house. Something about possible returners not listening to me? hah

5. SteroidsCanadaTreryYJon 09 Oct 2021 at 12:57 pm

buying The Paramount Steroids Has Never Been Easier
    Canadian Steroids Has The Kindest Canadian Anabolic Steroids Allowing for regarding Buying
    With Rapid Shipping Canadian Steroids is the First-rate Provenience with a view Canadian Steroid commencement for Canadian steroids. Canadian Steroids has the choicest selection of Canadian steroids benefit of sale with the fastest shipping in Canada. During using Canadian Steroids you can support assured that you’re buying the highest quality steroids in Canada. The not Canadian steroids inception you’ll for ever need. We offer a ample drift of Canadian steroids after sale, including the kindest Canadian steroids, the most popular steroids in Canada, and the most sound Canada steroids. Our Canadian anabolic steroids in support of traffic cover all of the most stock steroids in Canada, including Testosterone, Trenbolone, Deca-Durobolin, Dianabol, Anadrol, Dianabol, Winstrol, Sustanon, Primobolan, Anavar, Trenbolone, and HGH. If you’re looking as a replacement for the upper-class Canadian steroids, Canadian Steroids is the all set to be. We advance extravagantly shipping on all orders, so you can get costly trait, Canadian steroids as a remedy for transaction marked down fast. Our shipping methods are discreet and reliable. If you’re looking for Canada steroids pro sale, you can custody Canadian Steroids to stock up you with the highest je sais quoi Canadian Steroids has to offer. Visit Canadian Steroids today to look over the highest characteristic Canadian Steroids has to offer.

Crown Steroid Sources in Canada
    The most amateur author as a service to steroids in Canada is the Internet. There are multitudinous companies in Canada that sell steroids, but not all of them are trustworthy. So where can you achieve steroids in Canada that are ok, judiciary, and effective?

There are many steroid sources in Canada that are not trustworthy, so you have occasion for to be watchful when you are looking to acquiring steroids in Canada. However, there are some rather good steroid sources in Canada that are not lone legal, but are also trustworthy.

If you are looking over the extent of a steroid outset in Canada that is all right, permissible, and effective, there are two huge choices. The beginning is purchasing steroids in Canada by Canadian Steroids, and the man friday is to obtain steroids in Canada through a pharmacy.

Go for Canadian Steroids Sometimes non-standard due to a Apothecary
    The first steroid source in Canada is to buy steroids in Canada throughout a pharmacy. The refractory is that most pharmacies do not offer steroids. Steroids are actionable in Canada, so the at worst spirit that you can purchase steroids in Canada legally is on account of a chemist’s shop that has a prescription.

If you do not possess a prescription, you cannot legally position steroids in Canada. On the other hand, if you do demand a recipe, you can dress up steroids in Canada. The superlative steroid horse’s mouth in Canada is to get steroids in Canada in the course a pharmacy. The superior steroid start in Canada is to secure steroids in Canada through a pharmacy. The tucker steroid beginning in Canada in the direction of buying steroids is to procure steroids in Canada at the end of one’s tether with a pharmacy. The first-rate steroid originator in Canada looking for buying steroids is to buy steroids in Canada through a pharmacy.

Buying Steroids in Canada On account of Canadian Steroids Get The Best Steroids In Canada https://canadiansteroids.org/

Free Utter shipping in behalf of orders floor $340.

Injectable anabolic steroids are exactly what they seem like. They are steroids that are injected directly into the muscle. This is the not means to net the anabolic steroid into the muscle. There are certain anabolic steroids that are at one’s disposal in lozenge imagine, but concerning the most role, all anabolic steroids are purely elbow in injectable form.

Anabolic steroids are what is known as a division of drugs known as anabolic-androgenic steroids. These drugs are artificial versions of the spear hormone testosterone. They are occupied to enlarge muscle get and strength. This is the exclusive way that an anabolic steroid can be used.

Injectable anabolic steroids can also be used in favour of a variety of other reasons. They can be familiar as a form of hormone replacement therapy. They can be used to deal with delayed juvenescence or to regale men who secure a quiet or non-existent testosterone level. They can be toughened to look after patients with conditions such as breast cancer, as fount as those distress from osteoporosis.

Anavar Anavar 10MG Anavar Energetic Suborn Steroids Canada Take Steroids Online Come by Steroids Online Canada Canada Steroids Canadian Steroids Canadian Steroids Snitch on Deca 300 Deca 300 Norma Deca Duradoblin 300 Norma Eq 300 Eq 300 Norma Injectable Steroids Canada Nandrolone 150 Norma Npp Npp 150 Npp 150 Norma Voiced Steroids Canada Apt Steroids Canada Primo Primo 100 Norma Primo 100mg Primobolan 100 Norma Steroids canada Sust 300 Sust 300 Norma Sustanon 300 Norma Examination 400 Testosterone Cypionate Testosterone Cypionate Genetix Testosterone Prop Testosterone Propionate Testosterone Propionate 100 Norma Try out P Assay P100 Norma Tnt 400 Tnt 400 Norma Tren A Tren A100 Norma Trenbolone Acetate 100 Norma Tren E Tren E200 Tren E200 Norma
    Medical Disclaimer