2 Comments

1. Hi Megan!

I am not sure if you’ve already found a group for the online conference, but if not, I’d love to form a group with you!

My schedule is pretty open for the most part. I’m available most days and nights- I work Saturday and Sunday nights and am at school on Tuesday and Thursday during the day. As for my working habits, I typically get my assignments done in advance, but I tend to hand my work in on the day of the deadline just in case I need to make any adjustments. I would say I’m a pretty organized worker, I like to have a game plan set in place, for instance, a schedule of when each part of an assignment will be completed.
    My email is samantharenfro13@gmail.com, but you can just let me know in the comments if you’d be interested in forming a group! I look forward to hearing from you ????

2. Hi Megan!

I always enjoy reading your posts, and I think you make a lot of interesting points! I am not sure if you’ve already found a group for the online conference, but if not, I’d love to form a group with you!