Virgin America Airline safety video

The safety video made by Virgin America airline is innovative and fun to watch. The idea was to convey a message that was very mundane in an interesting way in ordertto engage the audience. But at the same time this safety video could be used for advertisement purpose as it is well done; the whole idea is fresh not similar to anything that is out there as they integrated different genres of music combined with amazing choreography done by experts as well as actual in flight attendants. By introducing this kind of safety video, they are trying to include this company in the consumer’s mind  to make their decision process easier. I believe they are trying to reach the consumer’s evoked states, because I personally got that kind of impact. To the extent where whenever I would think of purchasing an airline ticket I would consider making it from them to be part of that unique experience . So I would say that the safety video served as an informative one but also a successful add video  . With this video they are trying to target young customers who want to have fun experiences even in places that are least expected like listening to a safety video;  their songs are catchy and they have young performers and I believe this is a good marketing strategy for their target group. The whole idea was carefully thought by including what the virgin airline is all about, who they are, who they cater to, their audience in order to create something that would include most people from different background and can identify with. So overall, I would say that this a successful video in terms of conveying the main information which is about safety but could  is also used as advertisement by focussing on a particular group of people by emphasizing on their  general interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyfiPIHsIg