Online Shopping

Online Shopping

I think Rachel’s blog regarding online shopping is very prevalent. For a concept that did not exist 15 years ago, online shopping is becoming extremely popular. People can surf the web for desired products and then base their purchasing decisions on online product reviews. And all from their living room couches. Online shopping requires less effort and can be less time consuming than physically going to a store.

Although convenient for consumers, businesses with actual stores are suffering. Like Rachel mentioned, Staples Canada has shut down 15 stores in response to declining revenues. Interestingly, however, Staples is trying to adapt by taking a different approach to sales. They, too, now have an online store, even offering products unrelated to electronics. This demonstrates Staples is adjusting their business model to correspond with realities of advancing technology.

Online shopping has created more competition in many industries. Prices for products may be lower than without this outlet, yet, personally, I do not trust online shopping. My family has bought a few items from Amazon.com, and disappointment is all we have ever received. For technology, I prefer to go to an electronic supplier, like Staples or Best Buy, to speak with a sales associate and to tangibly see the product I am interested in buying. For clothing, I like to try-on clothes before purchasing, to ensure I get the correct size and to check for quality. I am unable to do the same with online shopping. Not to mention the hassle of returning goods bought online. Some would say online shopping is the way of the future, however, I see it as a fad that will pass when people start to understand the ill logistics of the concept.

Image 1

One response to “Online Shopping

1. Jessica

Beauty’s Personal Care Page Description
    Welcome to our Beauty and Personal Care page! Here, we bring you a curated collection of the best beauty and personal care products. Whether you’re looking for skincare, haircare, makeup, or hygiene products, we have something for every need.
    Our products are high-quality and carefully selected by experts to meet the needs of your skin and hair. We ensure that all our products are safe, effective, and easy to use, so you can always look and feel your best.
    On our page, you’ll find the latest beauty trends, useful tips, and expert advice to enhance your beauty journey even further. Our goal is to make you feel more beautiful and confident every day.
    Join us and elevate your personal care experience to new heights.
    Visit our Facebook page to stay updated on the latest news and exclusive offers.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61561277351395&mibextid=ZbWKwL
    Look Beautiful, Feel Beautiful!