Dealth Penalty for Gay’s in Uganda?

It is the year 2012, and the world is still incapable of accepting gay rights. More specifically, The Ugandian Government has proposed an Anti-Gay law. This law punishes those who don’t comply with all regulations with the death penalty. This disgusts me.

This attempt at implementing an anti-gay law is shocking. While parts of the world such as the US are working to legalize gay marriage nationwide, countries like Uganda are proposing the death penalty to those guilty of aggravated homosexuality . Remember the days of sodomy laws? Those were abolished for a reason. People do not marry soley for reproduction and money anymore, people can now marry for love. Uganda is a developing country yes. And they may differ in relgious beliefs and education but there is no excuse for application or support of a law which undermines an individuals freedom to love.

My hope is that the rest of the world will realize how heinous this law is and act in abolising any chance it has to become legitmate. FREE LOVE. Let each individual live the life they deserve and allow them to love whomever they wish. I advocate for universal acceptance of each individual REGARDLESS of circumstances.

LOVE LIFE.