Marketing Assignment Reflective Post

First of all, I would like to say that working with my group throughout the semester was a tremendous pleasure. I learned a lot from both my peers and the work we accomplished as a team.

The assignment as a whole was well spread-out throughout the term. The different stages and deadlines for each step really helped our team get together and work on a regular (weekly) basis. This in turn helped us put together great content and continuously improve our analysis of WestJet’s marketing strategy.

Regarding peer-reviewing the marketing videos, I think it would have been useful to do this earlier in the term and use this as feedback to make changes if needed. Our group was rather inexperienced in terms of video creation and it therefore the early feedback would have helped us improve.

I thought that is was really considerate of Elaine to give us a couple classes to work on the projects as a group. This allowed us to meet more than we could have otherwise and the quality of our project most definitely improved as a consequence.

In retrospect, I learned a lot from the project and I feel like I really assimilated content.