301 Nicholas Jang Application Letter

3920 West 18th Avenue

Vancouver, BC, V6S1G3

September 17, 2020

Dear Classmates,

Please consider my open application to join your professional writing team as part of English 301 assignment 1.2. I am currently a fourth-year real estate major and have considerable work experience that would be an asset to your team. By working as a licensed realtor since I was 19, I have honed my professional communication skills through interactions with clients and other market participants. In addition to my passion for residential real estate, I am also a candidate member with the Appraisal Institute of Canada. 

While attending UBC I have expanded my social presence on campus by joining the UBC CVC, the largest social club on campus. Starting as a coordinator I have able to increase my responsibilities through being elected as the club’s cultural director. In this role, my responsibilities relate to overseeing and planning some of the largest events the club hosts. 

With respect to working within our writing team, I am someone you can rely on and can hold accountable to complete the tasks assigned. My strong work ethic can be accentuated by the fact that I have taken six courses per semester for the past three semesters. 

If my background and interests align with yours, please email me at nicholasjang@outlook.com.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Jang

301 Nicholas Jang Application Letter