About Me

Hi,
my name is Niloufar, or more commonly nil (an ocasional nilou), and I’m currently writing to you from my headquarters.
Though my desk might give you a sense of what I’m all about, I can pretty much sum me up in a few words.

My friends, the internet, and enthusiasm.
(and especially the places were those things collide.)

A quote from author and internet nerd John Green

I love to love things, including cats

Cats are cool

Cats are cool

and especially television show

Suits

SUITS

Doctor Who

Firefly

Firefly

Of which The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is one of my favourites.

Jon Stewart is like glitter, once you start playing with it the glitter never comes off.

I love to watch the spectacle that is American politics

and honestly anything that I find pretty or funny I will automatically reblog on my Tumblr. Oh Tumblr; one of my greatest accomplishments is that a tumblr blog my friends and I run was once featured on the Huffington Post front page, as well as Reddit, which was awesome! I also love to read, I often think in fragments and I’m always on the lookout for things I can be excited about.

So I’ll end this with one of my favourite quotes, another being the John Green quote above.

It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. – J.K Rowling

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. This is the absolute BEST “About Me” page by one of my students that I have ever read. 🙂 Thank you for taking the time. You made my entire week with this. Maybe even my entire semester…

• Thank you so much! That honestly means a lot and I want to thank you for taking the time to go through all of our blogs, reading and commenting on posts, and continuing the conversation outside of class. I’ve really enjoyed 296, your passion and enthusiasm for marketing is truly inspirational, and this blog assignment has been a pleasant surprise because it doesn’t actually feel like a one-sided conversation where some class blog assignments might. Thank you! 🙂